Help pricing a RK1 for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siggy14

Reaction score
Now I am wondering if you bought that amp from me, or if it originaly came from me. I had a purple suede RK1 That i sold on ebay either in 2005 or early 2006, i cant remember for sure. Do you remember who you purchased it off of?

Right now RK1's are going between 1600 and 1800 dollars, so i dont think you will get much more for it.

rabies said:
Bought this custom purple suede RK1 head in 2006 used from eBay for $2000 ($2800 original price). Had it recently serviced @ Mesa Hollywood to replace a burnt pentode/triode switch. All 13 tubes have been retubed (GT-12AX7-C preamp and Mesa's for the rest).

I believe the head is a 2004 but not sure. John @ Mesa Hollywood said the head has all the updates. It's in near-mint condition. Great amp but I have a JCM 800 and MK III as well and they suit my style and needs better (plus I don't play in a band anymore, for now!)

How much should I list it for on eBay or craigslist?

Nope, wasnt me, and I cant remember who i sold it too now. I probaly have the S/N floating around, I will have to look it up.

rabies said:
Lorenzo Conte
Jun. 7, 2006

the new tubes cost me more than $200 if I remember correctly.

Latest posts

Back