help Need Info for Mark II C++ amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it is wrong. You can have a 60 or 60/100 watt or a 75 watt simul-class (or coli 180 watt) but not a 100 watt simul-class.

Thanks Markedman (sorry for answering so late :oops: )

In the Mark IIC+, the graphic EQ is placed before or after the FX Loop ?

Thanks.

decker said:
Thanks Markedman (sorry for answering so late :oops: )

In the Mark IIC+, the graphic EQ is placed before or after the FX Loop ?

Thanks.

I don't know about the Mark IIC+, but on my Mark III the eq is after the fx loop. On my Mark V the eq comes before the fx loop.

Im about to send my 60w mark IIC for a c+ mod, so you don't think mike B. Could give the ++ mod with the relay under the mid pot?

The MKIIC+(++) are either 60w, 60/100w, or 75w Simul-Class. (or the Coli)

There were a few IIC++'s made (probably 5) that have a pull mid, which use a relay to switch between + and ++. This was done in development towards the MarkIII. Not all IIC++'s have the pull mid...and none of the ones modded later have the pull mid.

Can anyone answer that and if the reverb needs to be sacrificed in order to mod the amp? Also, I would like to have my C+ voiced differently with a cut at 750 and a boost at 2200, similar to where I place my GEQ sliders. My sound is darker than most Fender or Marshall amplifiers, but I can match the tone with the GEQ engaged but then I have to use a boost in the loop for lead and I would love to use the GEQ for a boost. I can make the amp dark, wicked dark, darker than the sky on a new moon night so I'm fairly sure the amp cannot be voiced too bright, after all, my favorite players are Jimi and Dimebag, two of the brightest tones ever. When is it best to call Mike B. @ MESA? I know that they're closed on Friday, but someone with experience talking with Mike might know when the best time to contact him is?

Back