Help me please

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cotlod

Reaction score
I am stuck on channel 2; I can not switch channels; I have a three channel dual rect and on the footswitch only the solo and fx light up on the pedleboard; no clean and no modern makes for a very grumpy metalhead!

Thanks

Yeah, that is what i was asking. Hmm. That is odd, never heard of that one yet. I really don't know from their other than a bad footswitch or cable connecting to it. Hopefully it is something small like that.

wow! less than a year old; waited nine months for it and my ten year old carvin half stack kicks its booty. $2700 for a single channel amp is well worth it!

you can switch manually on the back with the channel select knob. You probably have a faulty ftswitch cable or the ftswitch itself. Make sure you go through the manual and check everything to make sure you got it all connected correctly.

There's a know on the back that switches manually...if that works, then your problem is in the footswitch.

cotlod said:
I am stuck on channel 2; I can not switch channels; I have a three channel dual rect and on the footswitch only the solo and fx light up on the pedleboard; no clean and no modern makes for a very grumpy metalhead!

Thanks

I would certainly eliminate the cable and the footswitch first as the problem . If that doesnt work call Mesa artist relations .

Latest posts

Back