Help identifying Legacy Stiletto 4x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddnotez

Reaction score
Hello, not sure if this is the right section or not but I'm considering trying to find an old Stiletto cab.

The only difference I can find between them and the current Rectifier Traditional cabs is 1/4" height.

So with that said , looking on the used market how cab I be sure I'd be getting the right cab? I wouldn't really be able to get a tape measure buying online. Even if I could get the seller to do it 1/4" is a very small amount and lots of room for error.

So what else sets these apart? Serial #? Backplate difference? Anything at all to where I would know it's the right one I'd be getting?

Hello, not sure if this is the right section or not but I'm considering trying to find an old Stiletto cab.

The only difference I can find between them and the current Rectifier Traditional cabs is 1/4" height.

So with that said , looking on the used market how cab I be sure I'd be getting the right cab? I wouldn't really be able to get a tape measure buying online. Even if I could get the seller to do it 1/4" is a very small amount and lots of room for error.

So what else sets these apart? Serial #? Backplate difference? Anything at all to where I would know it's the right one I'd be getting?

I thought they are the same cab. Stiletto has silver piping as default and recto trad has black. I would not fret too much about the differences. Both are extremely good cabinets..

AFAIK 🤣

Back