Hello, I'm new here

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phrygiandom

Reaction score
Hello,

After years of craving THE tone, I finally took the plunge and bought a Mark-IV "A" medium head. It's supposed to be a 1990 or 1991, and in very good shape.

Luckily I stumbled upon this great forum.

I've actually never had the opportunity to play one, as I've only had a chance to play the RK and Triaxis. But the countless audio/video clips convinced me.

I'm absolutely DYING for it to arrive so I can begin tweaking.

I've read many posts regarding the differences between A and B versions. I hope this is the last amp I ever need to purchase.

One thing I've always wanted to do was use this amp, a Hotplate, an effects/stereo power amp rack, and 3 cabs to create a true wet/dry/wet setup. Once everything is connected, what is the normal method to control volume of the "wet" cabs?

Anyway, I'm SOOOO glad to have purchased this amp and will post some clips once it arrives.

Dave

Welcome to the forum , Dave .

You are in the wrong place if you think there is a quick and dirty fix to your non -dilemma . Hah .
Many of the mark amps have a , certain differentnesshoodism .
Even in the same series .
Oh, it is worth the terrible , hideous , beating your guitar/ear's will have to sustain . ..And that wet/ dry thing , there are times when you just have to be alone with your "equipment" . Work's with me .
If you can get more vague , perhaps some constructive typed abuse can be inflicted .
:D ,
Buddy

Latest posts

Back