Hello everybody/Hola a todos!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aldo

Reaction score
Hi! Im a new member of this boogie forum and i hope to have a great time here with all of you.

Im Al, from Spain, profesional guitarist, and happy owner of mesa stuff (rectoverbII,lonestar special). I play jazz,bebop,flamenco,fusion,rock,pop,blues,funk and progressive stuff.

Sorry for my english. I will try to help in all of I could in gear, and in playing and theory/harmony concepts.

nothing more.

Greetings from Madrid!

Aldo said:
Hi! Im a new member of this boogie forum and i hope to have a great time here with all of you.

Im Al, from Spain, profesional guitarist, and happy owner of mesa stuff (rectoverbII,lonestar special). I play jazz,bebop,flamenco,fusion,rock,pop,blues,funk and progressive stuff.

Sorry for my english. I will try to help in all of I could in gear, and in playing and theory/harmony concepts.

nothing more.

Greetings from Madrid!
welcome european mate!

Aldo said:
thank you! and congratulations for the mundial! jajaja :D cannavaro rules :twisted:
buffon would have better deserved the golden ball! you said you play as a pro, do you play in a band?

yes, i play in two bands and i work as a freelance.

My own band is a jazzfusion trio,we will record a EP soon, and we will upload it to the internet, to get downloaded by anyone.

boona sera 8)

ok guitarzan, thanks for that detail :D gordo means fat in spanish hahaha that isnt his name,for sure. thanks!

Aldo said:
ok guitarzan, thanks for that detail :D gordo means fat in spanish hahaha that isnt his name,for sure. thanks!

Yo comprendo gordo! :D It's my nickname for him. Welcome to the board. You should read our thread about Paz Vega!

what the ****? hjahahh :shock: paz vega? is a spanish ***** who wants to be an actress :roll:

link pliz? :mrgreen:

paz vega? is a spanish ***** who wants to be an actress

here in spain paz vega is not welcomed, we think that people who try to earn money with a couple of tits are not good actress, it´s a pity here in spain are a lot of that kind of women :(

hey q pasa compadre q yo tambien soy de madrid de la zona de plaza castilla

hostias no jodas! jajaj yo suelo coger los buses ahí! vivo en la zona norte, cerca de alcobendas, joder qué pequeño es el mundo! :shock: Un placer :wink:

hahahahah good topic yeah! :mrgreen:

104f4b5pazvega230230p.jpg

"Yeahh Im Paz Vega and I love the Boss TONESUCKING"

yes...are beautiful women, but there are monsters too, like in every country I guess :mrgreen:

PSIn portugal women use gillete sensorexcel4 **** yeah!

Latest posts

Back