• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heartbreakers and a Nomad FS or FT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxMack

Reaction score
First up, I have three Heartbreaker combos. I am keeping at least one, and don't care which.

Black, great condition, let's say $900 obo
Alligator/tan grill (may be recovered, but looks great) $900 obo
Tan/tan grill this one is worn because I have gigged it the most, has v30's in it, one I would most prefer to keep but if you just need cheaper...say
$650 obo

Nomad 100 Head- great condition, but the little covers on the footswitch leds are broken, though the leds work fine. $900 obo

I am open to trades, and am actively seeking: Santana I's and II's, or a Mira, Mesa Mark I (not RI) & Mark II B, also need a Fulltone TTE. (but let me know what you have, I am a gear junkie!)

Also listed on BaM, and in the regular classifieds, don't have time to ebay and the stuff is getting ridiculous! On ebay I am Bigmack76 with a 100% positive after over 250 mostly gear transactions.

[email protected]

Thank you!

Hey. I'm very interested in one of the Heartbreakers... N.Y. area.
Are they still on the block?

ax.

Just sent you an e-mail.....

Latest posts

Back