• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heartbreaker 100W head asking $800 OBO

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrichview

Reaction score
Mesa Heartbreaker 100w head. http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of%20_Production/Heartbreaker/heartbreakerinfo.html

I LOVE how this thing sounds and all the ways you can set it up, but I have too many amps, including a Heartbreaker Combo. This thing is in sweet condition. No issues.

[https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6P67oK-boW1N25RTFRNT1Q4VDg/edit?usp=sharing]

I'll try to take more pictures soon. Hit me up if you have any questions or just want to talk about it.

TRADES: About the only things I can think of that I might be interested in working out a deal for might be an American made Tele. Or possilby a Strat.

P.S. I will be overseas 9/19 - 9/30, so if I'm a little slow to respond, please bear with me. I'll find wifi.

A little history....

Bought this on ebay in 2011 from a music store. It arrived with some of those old school boogie tubes installed, the ones that taper at the bottom. They don't make those tubes anymore afaik, so it looks to me like whoever owned it never even retubed. It probably didn't get a lot of playing hours on it. I don't think it is modded at all.

I tested it out on a buddy's 2x12 cab and the Heartbreaker just sang! Big grins on both our faces!

The amp has stayed in a smoke-free studio since that time. I have not gigged with it. I usually use a Mk3 SC with a 1x12 extension as my gigs are small. I also have another Heartbreaker 2x12 combo, so as much as I love them I have to face the fact that I don't need two HB's. And I never play gigs large enough to need a stack, so the head is the obvious choice for slimming down my gear.

Tallahasee, Florida

I don't so much need another head, but hey I'm open to discussion.

astro2069 said:
Where are you located? Any interest in trade for another head?

Latest posts

Back