Hear my Lonestar Special 112 in action!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMP10

Reaction score
http://www.myspace.com/urbanburnraggae

We have four videos posted...I feel the one that best represents the sound of this gorgeous amp is the song called Righteousness...I'm running a Strat through a Crybaby, and I'm using a TC Electronics for effects...tell me what you think!!!! :twisted:

I think you should update your link. When clicking on a site with the following message comes up: Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

Loved it. Great music, great playing!! congratulation you have a really god thing going on there with your band. And that Loanstar sounded pretty **** wonderful!! :D

Thanks for the kind words man...very much appreciated...this amp is really the best I've ever played...used to be a fender guy (Bassman, Deluxe Reverb, Twins), but this amp changed that...I play this amp as much as I play my guitar...I would love to endorse one

Great tone, great playing, not really my type of music but I enjoyed it. Spent a little too much time in GITMO with Jamaicans listening to Jimmy Cliff and Marley at the Tiki Bar.

I like State of Boundries the best. How were the over drive tones acheived? Amps gain or pedal. Thar wah and your playing sounded awesome on A MAN'S GOTTA DO.

Keep it up. Any clips that weren't recorded by a cam corder, please post links.

Clutch
The only pedal I play with is a Wah. The overdriven lead sound is the second channel, and the first channel handels the rest. The first channel is just so touch sensitive that I can go from completely clean, to slightly overdriven just with how hard I pick. Crazy amp man, really

Really sweet tone dude! I like your band too. Which LSS do you have? 1x12, 2x12, 4x10? I been wanting an EL-84 amp for a while now and your clips just confirm that this is the amp! I like the Express 5:25's but your amp sounds better to me. :D

Thanks man, preciate that! I have a 1x12...plenty of punch for me, and I get to turn it up as loud as I want at gigs...

Got some new live vids up for viewing pleasure!!! www.myspace.com/urbanburnreggae.com

Latest posts

Back