Have any of you guys had any experience with Furman stuff?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ollievk

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to get a power conditioner for my rig. What is the Furman stuff like, I'm in the UK so i don't have AS much choice as you guys in the states! Cheers!

Well, the furman stuff is like cigarette butts over here, (Everywhere!) Kind of what to get for any type of power conditioning stuff.

Hi UK here!

I've been using the Furman PL-8E for about a year and it has been really good. We don't get the same power issues as people in the states, but it already highlighted one situation in a pub where the power outlets were dodgy on a socket I was going to use, so wouldn't let me power up. Voltage gauge on the front is also useful.

The next one up shows the current draw, but if you have a fairly static rig, this is pointless.

D

I have a Furman Power Factor Pro and am satisfied w/it. It's a floor model and all my amps plug into it. I spoke w/customer support at Furman before I bought it. They said it would keep my equiptment protected and condition the current. I have noticed a cleaner sound since I started using it. About $400. Check it out....

rabies said:
i have a monster powercenter 2500. get it.

+1 on the monster 2500.

started off with the furman (low end quality, i think the M-8), but it's a good investment to get a quality conditioner.

-PJ

Latest posts

Back