Harmony Central?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveBorn2Rock

Reaction score
Hey so I just joined harmony-central cuz it's so big I figured there's gotta be something worthwile on there.
But wtf? As far as I saw NONE of the sections actually contained posts about their topic it might as well have been one huge off topic forum full of people who were often being complete jerks to each other.
Though I still don't have a mesa (one day I hope) I just wanna say that I love this board and appreciate all the helpful info I've gotten through it.

Merry Christmas/happy holidays etc. to all,

Dave

The idea at HC is that you search the forums, as you are supposed to do on all forums. Search a topic you want some info on, and you will get an assload of information. If you ask them something that has been answered many times before, they won't even bother to help you.

HC is good for selling/buying equipment but i find getting good information there is hit or miss. There are just way too many people that are set in there ways and their gear to be subjective and way too many people that hijack topics. There is still some great information there and a bunch of great guys but you need to develop a bs filter to read through some of those topics.

Anyway i agree this is a great forum... everyone here is friendly and even when people disagree it doesnt get heated like i've seen on other forums. We definitely have a brotherhood going here and there is tons of information and wisdom and i know i definitely appreciate it. I've learned so much from these guys and i think that has added a great deal to my tone and my approach to guitar. cheers guys and hope everyone is enjoying whatever holidays you are celebrating.

Ya I was just kinda surprised at first but I've been posting there for over a month now and my opinion has changed. There are definitely a lot of trolls there but it's actually got some pretty good info and some pretty funny off-topic stuff. Also I bought my latest amp from a guy there so I take back my bad mouthing. I still really like it here though.

Latest posts

Back