Had a strange dream...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nylisk

Reaction score
The other day I had a dream that I spent my savings on some lame purple Gibson combo amp. I was watching myself trying it and being disappointed just like every other Gibson amp I've ever tried. Then I went to buy it and I was watching myself, going "NO!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!?!?!??" then I woke up and saw my Mesa and was so relieved!

PS: I'm not dissing Gibson, but their less-expensive amps as far as I can tell leave a lot to be desired...

That's not a dream, that's a nightmare!

I don't care for Gibson. I think their quality has gone way downhill since I started playing 15 years ago. When I pick up a Gibson LP, and it plays and sounds as good as the Epi LP hanging next to it for less than half the price, you know there's something wrong.

lol I hate those!

There is that panicky moment when you're validating that it was in fact a dream...that moment of uncertainty when you fear the worst...that you may have to actually PLAY an inferior amp/guitar/what-have-you.... :lol:

mikey383 said:
That's not a dream, that's a nightmare!

I don't care for Gibson. I think their quality has gone way downhill since I started playing 15 years ago. When I pick up a Gibson LP, and it plays and sounds as good as the Epi LP hanging next to it for less than half the price, you know there's something wrong.

I hear you, I dont understand it, but I hear you.

I recently went to the guitar center and pulled a new custom les paul to try out an amp I was going to buy. I wanted it so it would be like playing my own custom les paul.

This was a piece of crap. It felt like crap, sounded like crap, and played like crap....(compared to mine).

Why? And why do they now cost 5 grand? I thought if I lost mine I would never be able to replace it for money alone, now I see even if I had the money I have no interest in buying a new one.

WTF?

Oh and greetings from a fellow "North of Dayton" mesa player!

Latest posts

Back