• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

H E A R T B R E A K E R

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarman1956

Reaction score
Selling my Mesa Boogie Heartbreaker Combo...Its a real BEAST with tons of capabilities. Just way too much for me. Its in excellent condition and comes with a padded cover and footswitch. Read all about it at:

www.mesaboogie.com Then, look for "user manual" on the left side of the page.

I would prefer a local deal around the Northern Virginia area...However, If you want to pay to have Fed Ex pack and ship, I'll be more than happy and take it to them for preparations.

$895

Thanks

Each channel can be clean or 'Hi-Gain.'

Channel 1, Love, is supposedly a tribute to a Mark I. I've never actually played a Mark I, but it does get some pretty high gain.

Channel 2, Lust, can sound just like a JCM-800 with a few choice mods.

I really liked channel 2's cleans better than channel 1, but after the JCM mods, I never put it on clean again!

Really nice amps the Heartbreakers.

I've got a heartbreaker head with the jcm800 mods on the Lust channel, and it is Killah! The HB may not be as sexy as a Roadking, Recto or Mark IV, but with that mod, it is a great tone monster!
I have no connection with the fellow posting to sell, but I can certainly verify how good the mod is.
Brent

Latest posts

Back