Guitar show Columbus Ohio

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clutch71

Reaction score
There's a guitar show this weekend at the Aladdin Shrine Temple Center

2007 Summer Ohio Guitar Show, June 24 at the Aladdin Shrine Temple Complex, 3850 Stelzer Rd., (Easton Road exit off I-270) Columbus, OH, 11:30-6:30

I'm not looking for anything in particular but I do plan to bring my Rectoverb that no one seems to want :cry:

Thought I'd share that with the fellow board members.

Please post a report on the show. I'm going to be out of town or else I'd be there.

I'm not familiar with the Columbus show is like. I sort of cut my teeth on the shows in Arlington and Dallas when I lived down there and I was wondering how the Columbus show measures up.

flieger67 said:
Please post a report on the show. I'm going to be out of town or else I'd be there.

I'm not familiar with the Columbus show is like. I sort of cut my teeth on the shows in Arlington and Dallas when I lived down there and I was wondering how the Columbus show measures up.[/quote

I'll let you know! I bought a Les Paul (since sold it, mistake!) at the last one I went to back in 97 here in Columbus. So it's definately been a while.

Ayy idea if they frown on "parking lot" sales at guitar shows? I was going to take my ROV.

DQ

Latest posts

Back