Groove Tubes EL-34M XF2 and a Tremoverb. Anyone use them??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattviet33

Reaction score
I am thinking of putting some Groove Tubes EL-34M XF2 in my Tremoverb 2X12 combo. From what i read on them is that they are very bias sensitive. Since i cant Bias (from my understanding) my amp will these tubes not work correctly??? Somewhat new to trying out different tubes on this amp. I have just been using the MESA 6L6's in it so far. Any thoughts or opinions on these tubes would be much appreciated!!! And hell if someone actually used them in a Tremoverb please let me know what you thought of them!!!!

And also if anyone has any suggestions on the best sounding tubes for the Tremo that they have experienced would be great!!!! Thanks!!!!

:twisted:

mattviet33 said:
I am thinking of putting some Groove Tubes EL-34M XF2 in my Tremoverb 2X12 combo. From what i read on them is that they are very bias sensitive. Since i cant Bias (from my understanding) my amp will these tubes not work correctly??? Somewhat new to trying out different tubes on this amp. I have just been using the MESA 6L6's in it so far. Any thoughts or opinions on these tubes would be much appreciated!!! And hell if someone actually used them in a Tremoverb please let me know what you thought of them!!!!

And also if anyone has any suggestions on the best sounding tubes for the Tremo that they have experienced would be great!!!! Thanks!!!!

:twisted:

You'll be fine if you get a #4 or #5 rated quad for your amp.

Latest posts

Back