Greetings (and question) :)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shack

Reaction score
I've lurked for a while, but finally registered to post a classified ad, so I thought I'd say hello. Name's Cody. I'm a 28 yr old guitarist from Lexington, KY. I'm on my second Mesa amp (went from a 2 channel triple recto to a 3 channel dual). They are definitely some of the best amps around. :) I'm now GASing for my 3rd.

I've found this forum to be very helpful and informative since I found it a few months ago.

So this isn't a completely wasted post, anyone have a good flanger to recommend? I've got a Boss BF-2. I've generally had good experiences with Boss pedals, but this thing just doesn't seem to jive with my Recto FX loop. Just really brash and muddy sounding to me.

I use a BF-2 and/or EHX Electric Mistress.....both are good, and different.

That said, I've generally had very poor luck using pedals in a Recto's FX loop. The preamp signal is so hot that it distorts just about every pedal I've tried in it, so I've given up and bought a cheap rack multi (Lexicon MXP-100) to experiment with.

The Fulltone Choralflange is a nice unit! The flanger side I like better than my Boss BF-2!

+1000 on the Choralflange. I had a TC Electronics Chorus/Flanger that I could NEVER get a good flange out of for my ears....the Boss was ....eh...ok.....but the Fulltone Choralflange...WooHoo! Whatta flange.

RB

Shack, what's up ? I am in Lexington, Kentucky as well, and am looking for someone who can program my FCB1010 Midi pedal to control on/off of effects on a G-Major rack effect. Willing to pay you or anyone you might know who can do this. It is simple what I want to do, (so I am told), but I just haven't had much (none!) experience with midi. Holler back at me if you or anyone you might know may be able to help me. Thanks man. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back