Graphic EQ Pedals...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpm91

Reaction score
.. to compensate for the lack of a GEQ on my Mark III Blue Stripe. Is this adequate? I snagged a Boss GE7 for $35 yesterday and it seems to be extremely worth it.

Now, is there any way to assign it to one channel? Any EQ settings to recommend other than the V?

In that case, you'd have to assign the loop to one channel only. And I imagine that it would be a really complicated mod to do.

U-shape, upside-down U-shape, extreme V (two sliders on each side at the very top, 750 slider completely down, a la current Petrucci Mark IV-scoop.) Just follow your ear what suits you best. I come up with the weirdest EQ shapes on my IIC+ when I'm tweaking.

Seems I usually end up boosting the bass a little more than the mids.

But really, I like to set up my EQ to a V, but rather than boosting the bass and the treble a ton, I just cut the mids a good bit and boost the b&t a touch. That way you can have a scooped rhythm sound and turn off the EQ and you have a lead tone that cuts through.

Latest posts

Back