Got my first Mesa today !! LSS 1x12 A couple questions

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFOGG

Reaction score
1 Should the the light on the foot pedal's lead boost kick in when I step on it ???
2.I did not receive a a warranty registration card w/ it >>What should I do ????
3.Should there have a booklet that explains the setup ??
4. How set this thing up to really hone in in that early ZZ Topp sound ???

Thankyou

I should probably go look but I think the light comes on when you hit the "solo" switch. Channel 1 will display a green light on the left side front panel. Light goes out when switched to ch. 2. The solo feature (boost) only works when the effects loop is active. The loop has a toggle switch on rear panel.

You should've gotten a fat very detailed owner's manual and registration card etc if the amp is new. You can call Mesa and /or view and download the manual from the Boogie site.

Setting it up for the Revernd Billy G's tone is between your particular guitar, your fingers and your new LSS. IMO you'll save much time dialing in your favorite sounds if you spend some time with the manual. Good luck and welcome aboard.

A compressor seems to do good things to the tone, particularly in the overdrive channel.

picnic said:
WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' PEDALS!!!
+1 35+ years of playing tube amps only, never bought a distortion stomp box.

Whoa, picnic, you own Andersons and a Allen Accomplice! Now we're talking! :D

picnic said:
RR,

FFOGG was one of the guys who got me to go for Anderson #2. I have been trying to get him back and convince him to buy a Lonestar.

Mission Accomplished!
Don't you mean Mission (Allen) Accomplice? :lol:
talking about Mission, they do sell guitar tube amp kits too.

If we keep this up, convincing each other to purchase "this" "that", our significant other will take away computer privileges if they haven't done so already. :lol:

Back