Goodbye Roadster, Hello Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giantstepjoe

Reaction score
I just traded my Roadster head for a Mark IVb combo in excellent condition. I couldn't be happier. I loved the Roadster but after years of tweaking was still unable to find my sound in it. I put it up on Craigslist i hopes of selling it and a local guy offered me his Mark IV for it. We met tonight, demoed the amps, were both very satisfied and did the deal. I love this amp! - happy new member of the Mark family

giantstepjoe said:
I just traded my Roadster head for a Mark IVb combo in excellent condition. I couldn't be happier. I loved the Roadster but after years of tweaking was still unable to find my sound in it. I put it up on Craigslist i hopes of selling it and a local guy offered me his Mark IV for it. We met tonight, demoed the amps, were both very satisfied and did the deal. I love this amp! - happy new member of the Mark family

Congrats and welcome....I too did the same thing a few years back. I had a RK II and aside from channel 1 I could not get along with the other channels....so got rid of it and got a custom hardwood Mark IV. I couldn;t be happier with it.

Congrats! I've known so many people personally who've switched from a Roadster to a Mark and couldn't be any happier. Welcome to the addiction! :twisted:

Back