Good 7 strings guitar pickup?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-BOOGIE_MAN-

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure, there are threads in this forum in regards to this matter, but 99% the answer are not the ones i want.

So, I'm planning to get an ibanez rg1527 and i know the stock pickups are not good. I like SD, coz i just installed SD invaders for my ibanez rgt220 and now they sound awesome!!

I wanna stick to SD, coz i had problems with dimarzio in the past and kinda dont wanna repeat the same problem. I'm eyeing on Invaders at the moment or blackouts, but i prefer passive than active.

suggestion??

i`d stay away from the invaders considering you useing a recto(tend to mud out much like the x2n). the blackouts would be a better choice. then again if "I" were to buy a passive 7 string p-up i would 100% go with dimarzio evo7`s

i put an evo7 in my esp ltd h-207 and i dont care for it, not enough low end balls to it. i'm going to try the tonezone7 next.

if you must have a duncan, then be like everyone else and get a JB.

Duncan Blackouts my friends! These things are pure naughty! I pulled the EMG 707's out of my Loomis Schecter and never looked back. Very affordable and plain wicked through Mesa gear!

Latest posts

Back