Going price for Mesa 20/20?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are about right. Depends on condition but the range you have seems to be the amount they go for.

I just bought a used 20/20 for $500 shipped. It is the latest black faced model. If you are buying the older chrome face I wouldn't pay more than $400 for it. You should also factor in the cost of a retube as most people tend not to retube unless a tube fails. EL84's are not as rugged as 6L6's and should be replaced, at a minimum, once a year with continuous use and not a lot of gigging.

$500 seems to be average for the blackfaced models. The models with the chrome knobs and the black face seem to be the newest and, of course, the price reflects this.

I'm probably going to be putting mine on the market soon - going back to combo/rack/pedal setup. It has been retubed with JJ's 1 month ago.

While we're at it, would someone mind giving a range for the 50:50 and 2/fifty amps? I have a 20:20 that I LOVE but have been thinking about juicing up the power a bit.

I know of (2) 50:50 selling for $375.00 each. I'm thinking of picking up one but not sure if this is a great price or just ok price?

Spirithunter said:
I know of (2) 50:50 selling for $375.00 each. I'm thinking of picking up one but not sure if this is a great price or just ok price?

Good price.

I paid $750 for mine, used, here in Europe.

After monitoring ebay for a while, it seems like the 50:Fifty sells for $400-$500 (with some outliers depending on age/condition).

Back