Gmajor delay problems

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R3dlined

Reaction score
I currently have a Triaxis/290/gmajor setup. I am trying to use the Dual Delay feture to pan my original signal left and a 7ms delay to the right. When I do this and save the preset as soon as I switch to a different one my delay setting are all screwed up. Anyone ever tried to do this?

The colour of your pick may be causing the problem. Ever try changing it?

Seriously though. Press the Save Button and then double tap the Enter button twice quicly.

not sure about the whole enter button thing (are you talking about pressing the knob in?). I have a tone of different presets saved and the only issue seems to be trying to set my dual delay to work.....just doesnt wanna save for some reason.

my presets are already saved......I am not trying to edit a ryth preset. Double hit the delay button to access the area to make changes and set it up. Hit the save button twice (until after the one that will accept a name change for that preset). This has been the way I saved any other presets as far as I know and I have different delay setting for my other solo presets.

I have to check today to what it is defaulting to but it seems to not like a zero feedback panned left and a 7ms delay panned right.

Does the display read "preset stored" (or saved) when you're done?

My rig's at our rehersal space right now so I'm going on memory :? but I think it's 3 presses of the store button (first press is preset location, second is name, third will return the "preset stored" message).

Anyone else?

Dom

As I stated above i have presets saved so I know how to do that.

For some odd reason, delay 2 would not save and would keep reverting back to what it was. To fix the problem for some reason when setting a different delay time on one of the two delays I could not adjust anything else before saving in order for it to work if anyone has this issue in the future. I might have just found a weird bug or something but I had to save the changes one at a time and go back into the delay setting to adjust it.

Just for something to try, try writing it to a different patch. I've had a few rack units, that certain patches just would not let me do what I wanted with them, but one up or down and I could do it fine, then transfer it to that number.

Latest posts

Back