G Sharp?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WD40

Reaction score
I've heard good things about TC electronics, especially looking around on this board and I was thinking about getting a G major or G force. Then today I saw another TC rack effects system, the G sharp, which is about half the price of the G major. So I was wondering, is this as good as the other systems and has anyone had any experience with it?

If anyone has used it I was wondering if you could use the delays at the same time as a chorus or flange? Looking at the pictures It would seem like it is reverb and one other effect. Just to clarify for me.

I currently own a G sharp. Stunning effects but a major bummer comes with it tho. You can only use 1 effect plus reverb at the time, you have to choose between chorus or delay, phaser and delay etcetera. I'm selling mine and getting myself a G major. I would go for the G system but money is tight right now. But I will in the future get myself a G system.

IIRC, the other thing the sharp can't do that the major and force can, is change amp channel. That was the deal breaker for me as well. I was interested in cutting down on the tap dancing, so it had to be able to change amp channel. It all depends on what you're priorities and requirements are.

Latest posts

Back