• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FX Pedals, Guitars

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadetree_01

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to clean out my music room(a little) for the New Year. All shipping is determined by your location. PayPal USPS Money order or E-Check are all acceptable forms of payment.

Vintage Ibanez Roadstar II from 1984. Rare Sea Foam green paint only offered for one year. Dual humbucking pickups with single volume knob that acts kinda like a tone knob when backed off and also can be push pulled to coil tap each pickup. Selector switch as well. This has a locking nut smooth drive tuners and the "Rocker Bridge" that lowers and raises pitch and is the most stable trem I have ever used. Comes with the original tremolo arm. This guitar comes with the original hardshell case and the original V strap buttons but i hated them so I replaced them with Schaller strap locks. I would give this guitar a solid 9 out of 10 condition rating. the only ding in the finish is on the back close to the trem cover and the neck is smooth as silk. The frets are PERFECT. Looking for 350 shipped/paypal'd

PICTURES: http://picasaweb.google.com/locodiablo9/Ibanez?feat=directlink

Fender 70's Classic Stratocaster MIM. Large headstock, 3 bolt neck vintage style schaller tuners, Looking for 500 shipped/paypal'd

Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/locodiablo9/Fender70S?feat=directlink

BOSS CE-3 Good condition couple scratches but nice for a MIJ mid 80's BOSS $60 Paypal'd/shipped
Boss GE-7 (Mint unused backup) $60 Paypal'd/shipped
Vintage MXR Flanger (1981) Excellent condition in original box. NONE CLEANER! $180 Paypal'd/shipped
Vox Distortion Booster V830 Mint w/ AC adapter $80 Paypal'd/shipped

Latest posts

Back