Fuses for a

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesanomad100

Reaction score
Dual rec,American head(Imported to britian),It still has all the american transformers and all that but Ive blown the american fuse and it is really quite hard to find them over here in scotland,where do you guys get your 4amp sloblow fuses from,any websites that will ship..........I really need a few incase it blows again
cheers boogie fans

Euan

I got mine at a local hardware store for about 75 cents each, they're a pretty common part.

cheers,I live in scotland where they arent that common,I will keep, lookin but do any of you guys know of a good site that does these fuses

thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/T4-AMP-250V-FUSES_W0QQitemZ200031670839QQcategoryZ38075QQcmdZViewItem
is about the only way I would know to get them...other than going down to the local hardware store myself, buying some and mailing them to you LOL

E_R,thats awsome,these look like the babies Im lookin for,they should do the job.I'll give them a try,Its worth a shot,ohhh cheers for the very kind offer to post,thats real kind of ya,hahaha

thanks alot

Euan

scotspine,I own a nomad 100 combo as well which was bought here in scotland,the new amp I have is an american import dual rec,I dunno if maplin will stock these bigger 4amp fuses,Ill definatly give it a shot...I did get smaller british ones for my nomad from maplin,very cheap and you get a lot for your money,Im sure I got about 20 for less than £5,they do there job,Im also on the hunt for some new tubes,they cost so much over here its gonna cost about £200 for an entire retube,Im gonna see If I can get them from america from eurotubes or dougs tubes,Im sure if I hence the fact that they are goin to scotland he will wrap them good

cheers for all the help guys

I'll get back to you's were I eventually get them,ohh E_R I did buy those 2 that were on Ebay but Im wanting quite alot you know its pretty good to have spare's

peace and love
Euan

Not a problem. Glad to hear you were able to get some fuses.
If you do need more spares, let me know if I can "help" if you know what I mean 8)

I have ordered them from ebay america,then today found them on the british ebay,gettin 50 of em for approx $15,including shipping,hope they fir and do there job,keep my ficken amp safe,gettin my 2000watt newmarket transformer tomorrow as well,Some of you's may know Ive had some teethin problems with the purple monster but hopefully the over powerful transformer will handle the amp nicely,ohh Im gettin a tad ecited now,Im recordin on friday as well shame I probaly wont have it up and running then,ohh well its only the guide tracks and a nomad isnt a bad amp to use for a guide track

cheers for all the help,this forum really is just a little community of mesa fans and audiophiles,

Euan

Back