fulldrive II mosfet with ED?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laskyman

Reaction score
OK- anybody have a review of these two? I am particularly interested in boosting the gain modes with drive, then using the Boost function as a "solo" switch...comments appreciated

I have been using mine in the "Comp Cut" mode which is like a clean boost. Then the "Boost" button is like a solo function. The Lo-Gain mode loves this pedal set in that fashion. Lots of range with the pedal and guitar volume knob adjustments. 8)

So the "drive" of the pedal is complimentary to the ED? I was thinking of a Catalinbread Picoso or a Modtone CB as a clean boost, but maybe a fulldrive would be good- what is the total db increase of the Fulltone boost mode?

When I use the term "clean boost" it refers to there not being any clipping circuitry used in the pedal. The drive portion just hits the front end of the amp with more signal. The Boost button will give it even more signal at the amp input. When set properly, it can really fatten up the single note tone and add a slight volume boost. You would just have to try one to see what I mean. Talk is cheap, as always. :wink:

Latest posts

Back