• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: 2012 Schecter Blackjack SLS c-7

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zilla

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2012 Scecter Blackjack SLS C-7. fixed trem, blackouts, tusq nut, 26.5" scale. re-string with ernie ball cobalts.
Modifications (if any): all stock
Accessories (hardshell case etc): hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Calgary, Canada
International OK? : North America preferred
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): hoping to trade straight up, but can work a few hundred either way depending
Pictures:

I've had this since december 2012. Bought it brand new and have used it a grand total of 20 hours AT MOST. i'm just not bonding with 7-strings.

I'm looking to trade for something at a similar price point. i can throw in a bit of cash, too. Looking at Carvins, Agiles, ibby's, warmoths, PRSi SE's.... try me! Baritones welcome. Not interested in another 7 or 8. strat and les paul styles welcome. not interested in V's, explorers, etc

Also wouldn't say no to an Axe FX standard ;)

Latest posts

Back