• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: 2008 Gibson SG-3 for your Strat

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacklight_uk

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is a Gibson SG-3 Guitar of the week model. Comes in Fireburst with 3 Gibson Blade single coils. Only 400 of these were ever made.

Comes complete with battle scars from gigging - a few surface scratches, a nick on the top of the headstock and a nick in the pickguard but other than that it's in good condition and plays nice :)

It's a great sounding guitar. Goes through humbucker type sounds to a big fat neck sound and a tele style twang sound on the bridge pup. I just prefer the sound of a strat, so I'd like to do a trade for yours :) Anything considered that might be worth around the same, but I'm looking for a standard American ideally. Condition not an issue as long as it plays and sounds ok, I like guitars with a bit of mojo :D

PM me if interested, will post pics tomorrow :)

It also comes with Schaller strap locks and a Gibson USA hard case with white fur lining :D

Latest posts

Back