• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: XOTIC BB PREAMP & RC BOOSTER PEDALS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmango

Reaction score
Xotic BB Preamp Pedal - LIKE NEW. Literally - not a scratch on it! I bought it to try it with the RC Booster and went with something else. $145 to your doorstep in the lower 48 with Paypal and USPS Priority Mail Insured Included.
IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

Xotic RC Booster Pedal - LIKE NEW. Literally - not a scratch on it! I bought it to try it with the BB Preamp and went with something else. $145 to your doorstep in the lower 48 with Paypal and USPS Priority Mail Insured Included.
IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

Both pedals come with all retail boxing, packages, etc. I go through gear all the time that is brand new - it is part of my issue. ;)

Local pickup always welcome (I am in Massachusetts near Boston /Natick).
No issues ever with these and they are new and completely stock - has never been modified. Email me at [email protected].

First one to send Paypal after calling dibbs gets it. Sorry, I am tired of getting "I'LL TAKE IT" PM's and emails never to hear from that person again while I hold the gear. NO TRADES AT THIS TIME. Thanks!

Back