• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: x2 Mills Acoustics 4x12s w/ Custom Roadcases!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

First off, this will more than likely have to be a local deal, as shipping these things would be a nightmare. I am located in Tucson, AZ.

Up for sale are 2 mint condition Mills Acoustics 4x12 cabinets. Black tolex, black grill, no piping, loading with Celestion Vintage 30's. AMAZING cabinets...IMO, the best of the best for just about any application...tight and clear, even putting some of the most bass heavy amps through them. Unfortunately, I am not playing out anymore, and this is just too much power for my living room.

I had the road cases made custom for them by Saints Row Cases....easily the best cases I've had the pleasure of using; all the hardware is TOP TOP quality....expensive, but well worth it.

Pictures here:
http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/tumil7654/For%20Sale/

Looking to get $1300 each (cab and case)....gets you an as new Mills cab, and the custom Road case for FREE.

PM me with interest or offers...might be willing to part things out if someone is brewing some ideas.

Eric

Latest posts

Back