• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Tom Anderson Cobra S $1700

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babow2

Reaction score
I have decided to part with one of my four Tom Anderson guitars. This beauty drew the short straw, as she doesn't get the playing time she deserves.

This stunning Cobra S is a maple/mahogany LP style guitar with a huge twist. First it is strat shaped. Second, it has three P-90 pickups for pure rock goodness. The stellar quilted top is finished in Bora Bora blue and looks like the ocean. The neck is smooth, fast and amazingly easy to play. This is something Andersons are famous for.
The guitar has a vintage style tremolo bridge, a 5-way pickup selector as well as a push/pull tone knob which activates the bridge pickup. So, you can get all 7 pickup combinations.

Serial number is 09-11-01P, so you can look up all the specs at www.andersonguitars.com, using Serial Number Search.

Photos are at: http://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae343/babow2/Anderson%20Hollow%20Cobra%20S/

$1700 plus actual shipping cost in Con US.

I am not interested in trades, except for a PRS, which I would like to add to my collection.

Brent
707-778-6151

Latest posts

Back