• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: TC G Major 2, X2 Wireless, Pickups, and more

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Prices include shipping and paypal. If you'd like to pay with paypal gift, I'd be happy to take the savings out of the price.

TC Electronics G-Major 2 SOLD!!!
This unit is BRAND NEW, in all original packaging, with 3 days of short use on it. I bought it, and it sounds GREAT in my rig. BUT, like with the other processors I've had before, I don't deal well with all the tweaking. It's just TOO versatile for me. I'm taking a hit, so grab a brand new unit at a great price!

X2 Wireless Package w/ UPGRADES!
Includes wireless unit, 3 high capacity Maha 300mAh rechargeable batteries, a Maha charging dock that can charge up to 4 at a time, and two (2) upgraded Lava Cable guitar to transmitter cables. Unit works flawlessly. I did a lot of research, and added everything you need to really make this system perfect for gigging(Over $150 in upgrades). $220

MKS Pedalpad Lite Powered Pedalboard
Used with some wear, but in great condition, and a great board. 27.5" x 15", with built in power supply and padded bag. Sells for $300 new. Get it here for $200

EMG 81/85 Set
Includes both pickups, and entire wiring harness. Pickups in GREAT condition. $150 Add the EMG PA2 pickup booster (never installed) for $15 more.

Matched Pair Groove Tubes Gold Series EL34-M
Brand new in box, and never installed. Rated at 7. $35

x2 Groove Tubes Gold Series 12AX7-C
Brand new in box, never installed. $12 each, or both for $20.

Dimarzio Cliplock Strap
New and never opened. $12

Latest posts

Back