• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T- vertical 2x12 and 3/4 back 2x12- SOLDSOLDSOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babow2

Reaction score
tHEY ARE SOLD AND GONE. THANKS.
I have a couple 2x12 cabinets to sell, or perhaps trade.
1. Vertical 2x12 from the 80's with the metal grille and large Mesa/Boogie logo. Bottom sealed and ported section has an OEM EVM-12L. The top open section has a Mesa MC-90. 4 ohms. It has some wear but no major rips/tears. Sounds great and rocks hard. Comes with casters and feet. Given the EVM, I figure this is probably worth $350.
2. 2010 3/4 back 2x12, new with slipcover. This is virtually new, only used once or twice. They sell for $569 new. This one has a Celestion G12-T75 for girth and a late 70's CTS-50 out of a Fender Twin for clarity and brightness. It is a very nice combination. 100 watts at 8ohms. $350 with the speakers or $300 unloaded.

I am open to considering trades, but would prefer a sale. I would consider a small 2 channel combo. These are the prices i want to net out, so buyer pays shipping and any paypal charges, but we can work around that too.

Photos are at http://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae343/babow2/Mesa 2x12 horizontal cab/

I am in Petaluma, CA

Brent
707-235-9824

Back