• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Strategy 400 Power Amp and High Gain Amp Switcher

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcguitarz

Reaction score
I need to upgrade to a Mac Pro for my studio so I'm parting with my rare Strategy 400 and High Gain Amp Switcher. Both units are in great condition and perfect working order. I purchased them used but they never left my studio, and were lightly used if at all. Here's my craigslist link to the Strategy: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/msg/2187125452.html . I'm asking $900 shipped for the Strategy and $600 shipped for the amp switcher CONUS. I have a perfect ebay rating and plenty of craigslist out of state references for gear I just shipped like a Mesa Quad, Mark IV, Soldano SLO, Bogner Shiva, VHT Sig X, and more.

Strat 400 is sold but the High Gain Amp Switcher is still available. I also have a Vibro-King and Custom Tones Ethos OD for sale too...... :D

Bump. $550 shipped for the switcher. These are extremely rare and are excellent in the studio for multing rhythm tracks, especially with a slight delay on one of the amps for a doubling effect. One of my best studio tools for guitar tones.

Latest posts

Back