• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Road King and Road King Special 4x12 Texas

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dakinetx

Reaction score
OK,
testing waters to see interest in a home use only MINTY Mesa Boogie Road King (series 1 with mesa upgrades,fan,switch) and Road King 4x12 Cab.

Most know about the RK head (series II has updated cleans on ch 1+2, no pentode/triode sw, updated reverb and 2 series loop instead of 1 series and 1 parralel). Thats it!

The RK cab (special order) is like the head in it's complexity and variation/tweakability, check this;

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_In...x12SDsl-LG.htm

Cab has rollers for easy moving.
Everything is here and works great,head,footswitch,cab etc. and cab still has hang tab!

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

$2,300 OBO PLUS shipping (but this is HEAVY so p/u much bedda ).

too pricey?
Whats it all worth (alot of you are way more experienced in Mesa than me), just wondering :)
BTW, can't be tooooo far off am I compared to what have seen.
Cheers :)
And Be Safe over this Holiday Season!

ok, some fraudster in Mexico is trying to sell my rig (ripped FULL ad of mine) on Ebay!
PLEASE do not bid as it is NOT me listing it there!

(have reported it).

yep, shipping will be EEK

Maybe can go lower if someone REALLY wants it and has to be shipped.
Although really looking for a Rivera Knucklehead R55. Have one in UK am selling (voltage difference) and really want one again here.

Really heavy/awkward to ship.

Therefore price lowered to $2,100 for pickup!

would be expensive with buyer paying and mandatory insurance (i.e. would let whatever store pack it), but $$$$ talks and all that.

PRICE DROP!!

LOCAL PICKUP/MEET ONLY!!!

$1950 takes the lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back