• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: REV A Mark IV short combo with Xtras OR Roadster head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpurdue

Reaction score
Ok, i don't need both of these and i can't decide which one to keep so whichever one goes first i'll keep the other :) The Mark IV is a REV A short combo and it comes with a roadcase, rackmount kit, rack and powerconditioner. It's just been retubed with JJ 6l6/EL34 and sounds great. There are some small rips in the tolex on the bottom but no biggie. The Roadster i bought off ebay and it has the original reciept with 4 years left on the warranty. It was just retubed with new boogie EL34's... no popping that i can hear yet. I'm thinking $1350 for the mark and $1450 for the roadster. I can get u pics as well...please don't insult me with lowballs. Buyer pays shipping which will be packed professionally and insured. Keep in mind shipping on the Mark will be expensive due to the rack having to be shipped seperate. I'm in bakersfield CA so pickup is welcomed as well. Ebay is tonesofhome7578. Call my cell @ 661-889-3435 or email at [email protected].

Ryan

Just listed with pics
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220132529303

Back