• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Rare Early run of 3 Channel DUAL RECTIFIER $1200

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BostonGuitar,

You insult people on this board then you say "I am out..."

So why are you still here?

Do us all a favor and go away.

zeeman

BostonGuitar said:
Dude, what is your deal??? Have you been hired to moderate internet web formums for bullshit? Are you the bullshit police? Don't you have anything better to do???

Just calling your bullshit. You're a liar and you're pissed that you got called on it.

CudBucket said:
BostonGuitar said:
Dude, what is your deal??? Have you been hired to moderate internet web formums for bullshit? Are you the bullshit police? Don't you have anything better to do???

Just calling your bullshit. You're a liar and you're pissed that you got called on it.

Your candor and emotional attatchment to this issue suggests you truly had nothing better to do...

Try playing guitar to vent such displaced aggresion. You might become a better player for it...

BostonGuitar said:
CudBucket said:
BostonGuitar said:

Your candor and emotional attatchment to this issue suggests you truly had nothing better to do...

Try playing guitar to vent such displaced aggresion. You might become a better player for it...

Now you're reaching. Just let it go. You're just making a bad thing worse.

I'm tempted to just lock this before it gets uglier...

There are no need for personal attacks for legitimate questions about the condition of a product.

BostonGuitar said:
You guys are killin me here. It is a first run 3 channel. That is color around the transformer. It is a bit different then the later runs, hence it's uniqueness and a little value being first in it's breed.

Here is a link to a 2005 Dual Rectifier that has the "unique" first run 3 channel transformer. Note that this is a link to an EBAY auction that has already ended so you may have to log in to view the auction. Below is a pic of the rear of the amp.

e195_1.JPG

So, BostonGuitar, I guess your 2001 Dual Rectifier is not so special after all.

zeeman

Classic case of rust. as gts said, it can be cleaned up rather easily. No sense in getting bent out of shape over it.

I would suggest taking a few minutes to clean that up before throwing it up on ebay.

Gear-Monkey said:
I would suggest taking a few minutes to clean that up before throwing it up on ebay.

Or at the very least, admit it's rust and not a rare feature. :roll:

Fact 1) There's nothing special about your amp. Nothing unique whatsoever.
Fact 2) That's rust. That IS RUST. Ok?
Fact 3) You are an idiot for still saying that it's not rust.
Fact 4) You are an idiot.
Fact 5) Repeat fact 4.

May natural selection please get the best of you.

Are we supposed to be impressed?

Well, we are not. It took you 9 months to sell it.

Now that its sold, do us all a favor and go away.

zeeman

Boy you are a nice friendly representative for your community...

They are all so proud of you...

jesus christ this thread is a charlie foxtrot... locked. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back