• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Rare Early run of 3 Channel DUAL RECTIFIER $1200

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonGuitar

Reaction score
I have a 2001 3-channel dual rec for sale. It is the VERY first one that was for sale in New England in 2001 when the 3-channels came out, and when checking the SN with boogie they said it was in the first 300 off the line. It is perfect, freshly retubed, and never gave me a problem in the 6 years I have owned it. Before it I owned a mark IV for 7 years. I now own a road king II, so you can see the progression. I have owned Mesa's since 1990 so you can rest assured I know how to care for them. This one is a gem that I never would have sold if Mesa hadn't gone and really made the roadking 2 finally able to truly sound marshall and fender, paired with the classic dual rec sound. So anyway, if you want it, make me an offer. ;-)

Sincerely,
Kevin

EasterRigMuseum016.jpg

EasterRigMuseum028.jpg

I wish I lived closer to where all these excellent amplifiers are being sold. Shipping (and dealing with people I have never seen) has scared me enough to hold off for a while. Why can't there be any Mesas for sale in Winnipeg? :(

gts said:
FYI (and an unintended bump in the process)

Must Read before posting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some things of note here at the 'Boogie Board' classifieds.

4. If you are selling please include a price as most people ignore the 'Make Me an Offer' threads.

There is a price right in the title... Can noone else see it but me???

Not at the moment. To be completely honest, I wanted to compare the serial # of my early 3 channel compared to yours. I'm in the 23000's, so I guess I'm still in the first 1000 of the 3 channels if your's is one of the first 300.

haha. Whoops. Apparently I'm on crack at work today. Missed a 0. I was being sarcastic anyway.

Maybe we could start a new pre-xxx 3 channel thread. hahaha. :lol:

hey there, i see both transformers have rust on them. have you been keeping her outside?

scottm said:
hey there, i see both transformers have rust on them. have you been keeping her outside?

What are you, HIGH? Or are you just trying to make my sale look bad for some odd reason? There is NO rust, and it was never outside save for load in and load out. There WAS dust because it has NOT been gigged in 5 years, but absolutely no rust. Sheesh...

BostonGuitar said:
scottm said:

What are you, HIGH? Or are you just trying to make my sale look bad for some odd reason? There is NO rust, and it was never outside save for load in and load out. There WAS dust because it has NOT been gigged in 5 years, but absolutely no rust. Sheesh...

Not for nothing, but the orange stuff on the right side tranny does look like rust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back