• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: rackmount recto $750 quad pre $350

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4nkam

Reaction score
Hey guys I desperately need to come up with some money asap so I'm putting these up with lower prices. I need to get the money asap so western union transfer is preferred. I've been waiting over a week for a bank wire transfer which I though was gonna be real quick and cover my bills.

1) 1992 Mesa boogie rackmount dual recto $750
-blackplate chrome chassis
-stock serial loop
-866 recto made
-needs new tubes and fuse holder it's taped right now

2) Mesa boogie quad $350
-2 channels with two modes
-iic and iii preamplifier tones
-no rack ears

again please email me, no PMs, if you are interested and can use western union. Thanks fellas.

[email protected]

I dont want to spread misinformation, but do your homework before you deal with this guy. He may be legit now ,but had some isssues in the recent past in transactions.
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2383436&highlight=4nkam
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2332540&highlight=4nkam
Monte , if you got this cleared up I am sorry, But I know if I sent someone my hard earned money for something I am passionate about and got screwed over, I would be :evil:

Western Union? Aren't their fees ridiculous? Don't you have a PayPal account? As long as the sender sends money directly from a bank account there are zero fees for both parties.

WATCH OUT WITH THIS GUY!

Read the topics on HCAF. This guy has scammed some people. Some received their gear after all but some still haven't.

Western Union=watch out!!!! If it looks too good to be true it usually is. See the Mark IV sticky.

Back