• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Peavey Wolfgang

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lespauljoe1

Reaction score
I plan to trade this guitar in for another guitar. However, if there is anyone that is seriously interested, I will sell it instead. Please go to the following location to view photos of the guitar.

http://s934.photobucket.com/albums/ad188/lespauljoe/Peavey%20Wolfgang/

This is an American made guitar. It has a beautiful curly maple top and birdseye neck. It has a stoptail and bridge tailpiece. I have upgraded the electronics with RS Guitarworks pots and Vitamin Q PIO pots. I also upgraded the pickups with a Guitarforce Special Wind Alnico IV neck and Guitarforce Erupter bridge.

This is an awesome guitar that is in excellent condition. The new electronics and pickups made an already great guitar better.

Please pm me with any serious inquiries. I'm asking $1500.00 (negotiable). I will only accept paypal transaction.

Thanks for your interest.

Laskyman said:
bump for a sexy Peavey- these guitars are seriously under-rated and overlooked. wish I had and extra 1500....

Thanks for the bump Laskyman.

Latest posts

Back