• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Parker Fly S2 deluxe 2000'

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plan-x

Reaction score
Yep, I picked it up recently (was my dream guitar) and I'm just not bonding with it. It seems to have been played very little with no pick wear. The action is great and the electronics function perfectly. I got it with a Parker gig bag but no hardware tools. I picked up a whammy bar off the bay. It has a couple of minor scratches but overall the guitar is in very good shape. This is an extremely light guitar at 4-5lbs. Anyway, I'm asking $1650, now $1600 PP & shp'd/insr'd Conus. Don't miss out on this, these are fairly rare and don't come up for sale often.

001.jpg

This a discontinued model made under the Ken Parker era while he still owned the company. He sold out in 2003 and left. Most players seek out these years, pre US Music(Korg etc.) That is why this model is rare with a SSH configuration. Go to ebay and see. There are no SSH models with the old body shape. The newer models went back to the SSH but lack the old body shape, compound radius fret board, composite neck, etc. This guitar has a straight neck and low action sweet for shredding or low effort playing.
I'm trying re-coop my moola. It's the going market value. The last one I saw a couple of months ago was selling at $1800.

006.jpg

Latest posts

Back