• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: New Mesa Roadster, New Thread

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysticdonut

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I posted this amp a couple months ago and I'm going to start a fresh thread. In the previous thread I said that I was moving to a small apartment, which I eventually did so I need to get rid of it. I played it recently to test it cause I dont think I want to sell a broken amp. I have everything it came with covers, footswitch, manual, warranty papers, etc. Its going for $1600+ shipping. I am in the New York City/ Westchester County area. I have only played this once by the way.

Hey man, I may be interested and am really near you, but a quick scouring of past Roadster listings on here and on ebay should tell you that you'll never get $1600 plus shipping for it; they regularly go for $1500 shipped or less (times is rough)

I'd prefer local pickup and i used this amp for only about a half hour, and no thanks on the lonestar

How about $1200 cash + a pretty heavily dinged but still 100% functional and great-sounding brownburst ESP LTD EC-400 with cheap gig bag and only one EMG81 in the bridge (but a dangling quick-connect cable in the neck spot, I just had to yank that EMG81 and ebay it when I was pretty tight on cash awhile ago). Only half-kidding! :D And I'll even string it up/set it up with your brand, gauge, and tuning of choice :lol:

Back