• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: My whole pedalboard with pedals!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MusicManJP6

Reaction score
I'm so enamored with my new BOSS GT-8 and all it's effects that I'm selling my pedalboard AND all my pedals! It comes with everything you'll need to start rockin'.

Here's what all i'm unloading:

-BOSS BCB-60 pedalboard with velcro carpet instead of foam crap. Just last weekend the singer got clumsy and kicked one of the latches and broke it off. I haven't contacted BOSS yet but that should be a replaceable part. I was going to keep the board but the GT-8 is too large to fit in it. - $75 shipped

- (3) 12" gold-plated cables and (4) 6" gold-plated cables - SOLD

-1spot adapter AND (2) 1spot 5-way daisy chains - SOLD

-BOSS CE-5 - mint - $55 shipped

-BOSS BF-2 - mint w/ box and papers - SOLD

-BOSS BD-2 - mint - $55 shipped

-MXR SmartGate - mint w/ velcro on bottom - SOLD

-MXR EVH Phase 90 - mint w/ box and papers - SOLD

-Bad Horsie II wah - mint w/ velcro on bottom - SOLD

-BOSS TU-12 - nevermind, i'm keeping this one!

PM me if you are interested in any of this stuff!

Here's some pics. They were taken outside so there are some reflections on the knobs and such. Please excuse the dust...

100_2343.jpg

100_2344.jpg

100_2345.jpg

100_2346.jpg

100_2347.jpg

100_2348.jpg

100_2349.jpg

MrMarkIII said:
Hey! Where'd ja get the velcro carpeting for the bottom of the board?

Another thing that works awesome for velcro carpet is if you go to an auto parts place, you can buy rolls of black carpet for replacing the carpet in your car, it's perfect for pedals/velcro and is cheap.

Back