• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: MKIII Blue striper Simul-Class combo $750

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoner

Reaction score
Black Tolex w EVM, EQ, reverb, chassis/tube sockets recently cleaned and I put in a brand new pair of Ruby 6l6's to replace some Sovtek el34's (also included) in the outer sockets. Preamp retubed with all GT's except V1 which is a Mesa tube and I also have a GT 12ax7C in the spare clip that will kick up the gain significantly if you want to go there. One tiny hole in the grille cloth, which can be seen in the pic at 3 o'clock on the outline of the dust cover as a dark spot, a few minor tolex scuffs, ready to rock. One footswitch included along with cover and manual. You will not see a stripe on this one (looks like it was removed? you can see where the chassis is roughed up) but in talking to Mike B. at Boogie and discussing the serial # (24412) and circuitry (to make sure it wasn't a Green stripe - checked the wiring of the outer tube sockets), we determined it was most likely a Blue striper. Mike said he might have been sick the day it was done(laughing)? Couldn't find the Sharpie? who knows - it sounds great anyway so who cares what stripe it is,eh? Call me at 612-703-3990 or email with questions. References available or check my Ebay feedback under "Carfish7". Looking for $750 plus actual shipping. Thanks. Z

charvboog04.jpg

mkIII17.jpg

Latest posts

Back