• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: MKIII Blue striper back up

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoner

Reaction score
Black tolex and grille, everything else on board including EV and simul-class. Serial # 24412 and made in 2/89 so it is probably a Blue striper (Mike B thought so too) Overall in good shape with a real small hole in the grille and some very insignificant scuffage to the tolex. One pedal(lead/rythmn) and a vinyl cover included for $800 + actual shipping or make me an offer. I can deliver within 100 miles or so and would of course favor a local sale. I am in the Twin Cities area of Minneapolis/ St. Paul, Minnesota. It was king until I found a little number known as the MKIIC+. Thanks. Z

rabies said:
Everybody favors the IIC+ and pre-500 DR's. That's so sad how the old Marshalls and old Mesas are better than the new stuff...

Everybody? What is the point of posting a reply like that in a FS ad? :evil: As you are a MkIII user I would rather hear some comment supporting the amp I have for sale rather than your "opinion" on what "everybody" favors. What everybody favors is totally irrelevant in this case as I am trying to sell the MkIII, not the IIC+. Think about it. Z

I own several MarkIII amps (including a Blue stripe), and also a MarkIIB modded by MikeB and I have to say I prefer my MarkIII hands down to the MarkII. It's cleaner, more flexible and just plain sounds better.

Your offering is less expensive than what I would sell ANY of my Boogies for! Somebody's gonna get a good deal on this one!

Zoner said:
rabies said:
Everybody favors the IIC+ and pre-500 DR's. That's so sad how the old Marshalls and old Mesas are better than the new stuff...

Everybody? What is the point of posting a reply like that in a FS ad? :evil: As you are a MkIII user I would rather hear some comment supporting the amp I have for sale rather than your "opinion" on what "everybody" favors. What everybody favors is totally irrelevant in this case as I am trying to sell the MkIII, not the IIC+. Think about it. Z

Dude, chill. There's more in play than IIC+ fetishism. Don't you think there's a slight chance that someone might consider your III instead of a IIC+ 'cause its $800 instead of $2800? Haha. No need to get all defensive.

Rabies, no prob here and I appreciate the words. I'd keep the MkIII too if I could manage both, but I figure it will be easier to find another MkIII than to get my mitts on a MkIIC+ for what I paid.

Visualrocker, I am "chill" so no need to tell me to. I'm not defensive, and if I were that is not really your problem, is it? Now I feel all defensive. ****. :wink:

I would love to post some pics but will have to study up on how to do so on this board. Z

host the pics on a site like imageshack.us

then copy and paste the link that says "Hotlink for forums (1)" into your post

This is a great deal for someone out there. I've got the same amp, and man am I glad I do!

Got it sorted out and it is working fine and sounding tough as ever(thanks, Boogiebabies!) I'm gonna try this pictyre thing, too. Z

[/img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f203/lorwinerz/charvboog04.jpg

I guess that works - not like you don't know what these things look like anyway! Z

charvboog04.jpg

Latest posts

Back