• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mint Road King II with Roadcase

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madryan

Reaction score
I'm helping my buddy sell his Roadking II. It's a 9 month old (or so) RK that's stock and totally mint with new tubes. We're selling it with the case which is a Maxline live in that's awesome and has wheels. He bought it brand new from the local dealer so it's got over 4 years of warranty left and includes all the goodies.

Whomever buys it can pay via Paypal if they want to pay the fees but we'd prefer a cashiers check drafted on a bank we've heard of. We'll ship the amp via FedEx in the case and the footswitch and cover and all that will go in a separate box.

If you don't want the case contact me about it and I'll discuss it with you. It'll be packed like I did my Orange (see Sig) but it'll cost a bit extra.

NO TRADES!!! Unless you've got an Axe FX Ultra you want to trade my buddy isn't intrested.

Price is $2200 shipped in the Maxline case in the lower 48. If you want to use Paypal you pay the 3% fee and regardless of payment type the amp doesn't ship till the funds clear.

Here's a pic of the RK in the case...

IMG_0182.jpg

madryan said:
RK is sold!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I would DEFINITELY buy from madryan again. The RK II is awesome, as described, great communication, and the BEST packaging job I've ever seen.

THANKS RYAN!!! :D

Back