• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Mesa Triaxis V 2.0 with op amp mod

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Secondino

Reaction score
My Mesa Triaxis preamp is available for $900.00 plus shipping.Check my excellent ebay user feed back .My user name is bluepaulywog . It is a version 2.0 non phat mod and works great. I already performed the op amp mod which replaces the mediocre Texas instruments op amp with the burr browns . The Burr brown op amp improves the response of the preamp a little so that it sounds less compressed and the mod also opens up the mid range frequencies a little bit.

The only issue is that some of the LED's don't light up but the front display is still very easy to read. Occasionally , I re solder the contact points and they work again. But in time one or two contacts will always get touchy like any LED display. I never worried about it enough to want to buy new led panels.

Let me know if you have any questions.If you are near Connecticut, stop by and play through it .It sounds great.

Latest posts

Back