• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Roadster Head w/ft.sw, tubes, mini amp gizmo - MINT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grantcooper2

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description: Mesa/Boogie Roadster Head and RJM Mini Amp Gizmo w/roadster cable
Contact Info: [email protected]
References: ebay: gmgcsales
Price: price drop - $1400 US via paypal with all the tubes + exact shipping to your door

PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY - this amp includes a lot, and no I will not sell anything separately, this is a package deal and it is priced very very reasonably. You are essentially getting all the extra tubes for about $100, and there is A LOT of extra tubes!!!

Up for sale is my beloved Mesa Roadster Head. It is in absolute mint condition and has been well cared for in my smoke/pet free studio/home - never gigged. It works/sounds flawless.

The Roadster (which I believe is a 2007) which includes a power cable, new black (mark series style) knobs and the extra old silver knobs, soft head cover, and original footswitch/cable (no cover though) also comes with most of the original tubes (one or two Mesa preamp tubes missing) which includes the 4 x Mesa 6L6GC tubes, as well as a quad of TAD 6L6GCs (currently my backups) - I also have a pair of KT77s I can throw in that are perfectly biased to use in the 50w EL34 mode. Also, there are 2 original Mesa Rectifier tubes as well.

Right now the amp is equipped with 4 x SED Winged =C= 6L6GC tubes, virtually brand new, 2 x JJ GZ34 Rectifier Tubes, as well as the following for preamp tubes:

V1 = Tungsol 12AX7
V2 = JJ 12AX7 (high gain)
V3 = Penta 12AX7
V4 = Penta 12AX7
V5 = Shuguang 12AX7 9th gen
V6 = Sovtek LP/LPS

Unfortunatley there is no transferable warranty that I am aware of, you might be able to track that info down through MESA but I had no idea how to go about doing that - and I never had to, this amp has given me all of 1 problem since I got it 2 years ago, a lightning storm shot a lightening bolt right outside my house and caused power failures all through the neighborhood as well as my computer speakers to blow/fail/die, several lights to blow/fail/die, our wireless router to blow/fail/die, and unfortunatley my amp to have 1 tiny thing wrong with it after the event - "a mute FET" - this was an extremely easy fix and now the amp is back to normal and running perfectly.

Yes, this amp is more powerful than fucking lightening.

Here is one picture of the roadster and then a link to it's photobucket album:

MESA ROADSTER HEAD ALBUM: http://s878.photobucket.com/albums/ab343/gmgcsales/mesa roadster head/

IMG_1060.jpg

EDIT: The spare preamp tubes are as follows: 3 x Mesa Russian 12ax7, 2 x Mesa Chinese 12ax7, 1 x Raytheon 12ax7, 1 x JJ 12ax7 high gain (though I think this one has failed, not sure though)

bump - now on ebay, still for sale here though: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250701283591&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

price drop - $1400 US via paypal with all the tubes + exact shipping to your door

this is as low as I can possibly go

SOLD FOR $1650 TO A DUDE IN AUSTRALIA! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Latest posts

Back