• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Nomad 45 w/ 4x10s

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicknuisance

Reaction score
Looking for something a little more powerful now, so no need for a combo, but I just want to see what I can get for it. The Nomad is no longer in production.

* 45 Watts, Dyna-Watt Power / 4xEL84, 5x12AX7
* 3 Fully Independent Channels w/6 Modes (Channel 1=Clean or Pushed, Channel 2=Vintage or Modern Gain and Channel 3=Fat or Bright)
* Independent Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb and Master Controls per Channel
* Spring Reverb
* Output Level Control (over all channels)
* Solo Level Control
* Parallel FX Loop w/Mix Control
* Recording/Headphone Out
* Silent Record Mute Switch
* 5 Button Footswitch (Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Reverb & Solo)
* 4x10 w/Jensen Vintage Alnico Speakers

Recently replaced tubes with JJ tubes, quad EL84's with high gain 12ax7s in V1, V2, V3, standard for V4, and balanced PI for V5. There are some dings, but the speaker tolex is not ripped and looks fine. Comes with footswitch as well. All in all, it still sounds perfect. I bought it used a while back, and the guy said he had it modded through Voodoo Amp Mods, but don't remember what it was exactly. I'd also be willing to do some trading, but only for another amp. Pics aren't great but they'll do. Looking for $700 + shipping or best offer, or trade for a nice tube head.

IM000120.jpg

and more here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v606/nowaytrue/nomad/

PS: I'm new to this forum, but I also hang out on sevenstring.org, jemsite, and harmony-central all under the same nick. If you need some credentials as well, check ebay under "nicknuisance".

Do you have any soundclips? How firm are you on the price and are you willing to ship to Canada (at my expense of course)?

PM me.

Price down to $700 + ship, trade or better offer. If you need some references, check out http://myworld.ebay.com/nicknuisance/. Been trying to sell this amp for 2 months and nothing yet :?

Back