• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Express 5:50 head - taking best offer!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brucesinger

Reaction score
I have an Express 5:50 head in excellent condition, (re-tubed within the last 6 months), that I would like to sell or trade for a Lonestar Classic head. (must be black and 10/50/100 watt version) Comes with cover and original box.

Love the Express, but my tonal needs are changing, and I think the Lonestar would be a better fit.

Will sell outright for $800 (or best offer) shipped CONUS.

Possibly. I need to come up with a fair price. I am also open to consider other amp heads for trades.

I've got a MINT Reason Bambino head/cab (w/upgraded red racing stripe tolex) AWESOME tone @ low volume (switchable between 2/8 watts). These have a stellar line out as well.

Believe it or not, I already have a Bambino. It's just in boring black though. I use it for my church gig! (yes, the line out is awesome!)

As for a selling price on the Express, I think I'd need to get $850 plus shipping. (I believe I still have the original box too)

This is the medium size head and comes with manual, cover and footswitch.

I'm interested...that's a bit more than I had planned on, but let me see what I can do. I really need to sell the Bambino first. I actually use it at church as well; I'm the worship minister and have been working to get good tones @ little volume; but I also need something to play out and the Bambino, as good as it is, doesn't hold up well with a drummer in a rock setting :D

The head, although not as convenient as a combo for grab-n-go, would let me keep the head on stage (and use the loop) and run a cab off stage.

How much would shipping be to 62454?

Thanks!

Steven

A quick shipping estimate to 62454 zip from Fed Ex ground is $23. I would have to measure the box and get an accurate weight to zero in on the exact shipping cost.

PM answered.

Back